- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- If you're Looking to ditch Your traditional router extender setup for a whole Home Wi-Fi system, put the TP-Link Deco M5 Wi-Fi system on your short list PC mag said
- Better coverage than traditional Wi-Fi routers: Deco M5 uses three units working seamlessly to create a mesh network that can cover homes up to 5, 500 square feet. No dead zone anymore.
- Seamless and Stable Wi-Fi: Rather than wifi range extender that need multiple network names and passwords, Deco M5 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with a single network name and password.
- TP-Link unique Adaptive routing technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system
- Secure Wi-Fi Mesh Network: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring Next-level Antivirus, Robust Parental Controls, and QoS.
- Easy to setup: Download the TP-Link Deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes. Works with Alexa as well.
- Industry leading 2 year and 24/7 technical support
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 04-04-2017
Details: Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802. 11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not , and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. MU-MIMO capability requires both the mesh system and client devices to support MU-MIMO. *Free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare is included with purchase on select TP-Link models at no additional cost. “Lifetime Subscription” refers solely to the life of the purchased device and can not be transferred. TP-Link reserves the right to modify the service and feature at anytime.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 9.6 x 4.4 inches