Brand: SP Silicon Power
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3, 400MB/s/ 2, 300MB/s
- Nvme 1. 3 support. System Requirement: Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface, and one of the following operating systems:Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Slim form factor M. 2 2280 (80mm) for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M. 2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted
- The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC. Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed
Details: The full capacity P34A80 takes high-end devices to a whole new level of performance and responsiveness. Supporting the super-fast PCIe Gen 3 x4 interface, it reaches incredible read and write speeds of up to 3400MB/s and 2300MB/S leaving PCIe Gen 3 x2 and SATA III behind by a huge margin and high-power users with nothing better to wish for. It's the ultimate addition to your performance gaming arsenal. Massive speed and high performance, yet lower power consumption and a small form factor for system flexibility, it's a gamer's dream. Supporting RAID engine, the P34A80 also maintains system stability and data integrity during even the most highly-demanding applications that rely on superior storage performance. The P34A80 weighs in at a mere 8 grams. As versatile as it is effective, the SSD's small form factor allows for easy installation in the thinnest notebooks, mobile applications, and PC desktops alike. NVMe 1.3 qualified.
Package Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.4 x 0.7 inches