- Great choice for compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras
- Quick transfer speeds up to 120MB/s(1) to backup those moments | (1)(For 32GB-256GB): Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Up to 32GB* to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video(2) | *1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information.
- Exceptional video recording performance with UHS Speed Class 1 (U1)(5) and Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)(2) | (5)UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.
- 10-year manufacturer warranty (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Compatible devices: SanDisk SD UHS-I card reader
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 28-09-2020
Details: Take better pictures and Full HD videos(2) with your compact to mid-range pointand shoot cameras. With capacities up to 256GB , there’s plenty of room to store tons of pictures and Full HD video(2). 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. Visit the SanDisk Video Knowledge Base for more information.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.9 x 0.2 inches