- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready (2) with UHS speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30) (5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app performance (8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: Temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof (4)
- Get the SanDisk memory zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play) (3)
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty (30 year warranty in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime; See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 08-01-2019
Details: With the SanDisk Extreme 128GB (1) microSD UHS-I Memory Card get extreme speeds for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD video. (2) Ideal for your Android smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card handles 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme microSDXC memory card reads up to 160MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience. (7) Not all devices support microSD memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. For 128GB-400GB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (2) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. | (3) Download and installation required. | (4) Card only. See SanDisk website for additional information and limitations. | (5) UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. | (6) Registration required; terms and conditions apply. | (7) For 64GB-400GB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors. | (8) Read only; based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions and other factors.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.4 x 0.5 inches