- 12 outlet surge protector power strip with 10 feet /3 meter cord
- Flat AC plug fits easily in tight spaces
- Safeguards computers, appliances, home theater and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges
- Specs: 4156 joule energy rating, 6000 volts maximum spike voltage AC 15A, 125V, 1875W. Maximum spike current- 216000A
- Safe usage: Correct operation is important see product description section below for useful safety information
Release Date: 13-11-2018
Details: The Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector protects your electronic devices from surges and spikes. This 4156-Joule surge protector features a slender, modern design and a right angle plug that fits easily into tight spaces. The 12 surge-protected outlets with sliding safety covers provide powerful protection for a wide range of devices, including professional workstations, printers, broadband modems, home theater systems, Ethernet networks, and everyday household electronics. A detachable cord-management clip keeps cables organized. SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately. Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc. Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
Package Dimensions: 14.6 x 6.4 x 2.3 inches