- 12 outlet surge protector power strip with 8 feet /2.4 meter cord
- Space saving combination of rotating outlets (8) and stationary outlets (4)
- Safeguards computers, appliances, home theater and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges
- Backed by lifetime warranty and protected by $300,000 connected equipment warranty
- Specs: 4,320 Joule energy rating / 6,000 volts maximum spike voltage / AC 15A, 125V, 1875W. EMI/RFI Noise Filter - 150K Hz - 100M Hz, up to 50dB
- Safe usage: Correct operation is important see product description section below for useful safety information
Release Date: 14-08-2018
Details: The Belkin 12-Outlet Surge Protector protects your electronic devices from surges and spikes. This 4320-Joule surge protector features 12 surge-protected outlets to provide powerful protection for your workstations, printers, broadband modems, home theater systems and everyday household electronics. It features a cord-management system that helps keep cables organized, and a rotating outlet design to allow extra room for large AC adapter blocks.
SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately. Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords. Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment. Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once. High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc. Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket. Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation. IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 7.4 x 2.2 inches