Brand: Automotive Integrated Electronics
- Enjoy the benefits of the add-on CD Player to your vehicle, with single cable installation by plugging into the USB data port on the factory radio; Unit can be mounted either vertical or horizontal; Unit dimensions: 5.75" X 5.75" X 1.5”
- Compatible Formats are WMA or WAV; Play your favorite CD's and listen to them through your vehicle's factory radio and sound system; Retains full radio control ability
- Make sure to let each CD finish indexing for 20 seconds to complete install and avoid set-up issues. Do not install upside down or past the zero degree vertical angle.
- Review Vehicle Fit Guide in images on site page for AIE-USBCDPLAY2 for year/model compatibility; See “Installation Manual” PDF located on site page under Product Information for detailed Install Instructions
- Review Quick Reference Set-up Guide and Troubleshooting Guide in the images for successful installation and enjoyment of this quality USB CD Player.
Release Date: 05-06-2018
Details: Enjoy playing your favorite CD's when played through your vehicle's factory radio system. Compatible Formats are .WMA or .WAV. This easy to install USB CD Player by Automotive Integrated Electronics (AIE) is a quality solution enabling you to enjoy your CD's through your vehicles factory radio system. Unit has a single cable installation. CD player can be mounted both vertical or horizontal - under the car seat or under the dash or in any other accessible location. Then just plug in the connecting cable into your vehicles USB port on your factory radio and make sure to let the unit finish indexing for 20 seconds per CD to complete install and avoid set-up issues. You will retain full radio control ability. Please refer to Quick Reference Set-up Guide (included with unit) and Troubleshooting Guide (both located in the images & PDF’s on this site), and “Installation Manual” PDF for detailed install instructions located on this site page under Technical Specifications for help with successful installation. Unit dimensions: 5. 75" X 5. 75" X 1. 5". Note: 1. Make sure you have ordered the correct model for your vehicle. 2. Make sure you are attempting the initial installation and connection WITHOUT the USB extensions (This is crucial). 3. Make sure you are checking the application chart BEFORE you purchase the unit to make sure the vehicle you have and the radio within the vehicle is listed. 4. Do not install upside down or past the zero degree vertical angle.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.1 x 2.9 inches