- 【Display】15.6-inch diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView. The barely visible bezel revolutionizes your display by letting a larger screen fit into a smaller frame.
- 【Processor & Graphics】Intel Celeron N4120. Handle multitasking reliably with the perfect combination of performance, power consumption, and value. Intel UHD Graphics 600. Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded Storage to 512GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: HP
Details: We sell computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing. Screen: 15.6 inches 1366 x 768 (HD) LCD Processor: Intel Celeron N4120, 4-Core, base 1.1 GHz, up to 2.6Ghz Storage: 512GB Memory: 16GB DDR4 Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600 Battery Type: Lithium-ion 3-cell Backlit Keyboard: No Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Bluetooth Wireless Networking: Wireless-AC Headphone Jack: Yes Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000 Ports: 1 HDMI 2 USB 3.0 Type A 1 USB 3.0 Type C 1 Ethernet Front-Facing Camera: Yes Built-In Microphone: Yes Touchpad Type: HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support Media Card Reader: Yes Audio Technology: HD Audio with stereo speakers Dimension: 0.78 x 14.11 x 9.53 inches Product Weight: 3.92 pounds How to switch s mode to windows 111. On your PC running Windows 11 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.2. In the Switch to Windows 11 Home or Switch to Windows 11 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you'll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 14.0 x 3.0 inches