Brand: Infinity Cable Products
- CABLE: Cat6 Riser (CMR) bulk cable in white is 23AWG, 1000ft, 4 Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP), Solid Copper Conductors for optimal signal strength. 3-5 dB extra margin over EIA/ TIA-568.2-D standards. Suitable for PoE, PoE+. If you prefer to terminate without a spline this is the cable for you. Cat6 performance without a spline with the addition of more insulation around the pairs for better performance against crosstalk. Our Cat6 has been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv Cable Analyzer.
- INSTALLATIONS: Perfect for your home and business, riser installs, in walls, between flooring and can be substituted for CM rated applications. Run this Cat6 unshielded Riser cable up to 328 Feet (100 meters). Easily connect this cable with unshielded Cat6 connectivity such as keystone jacks, RJ45's and field termination plugs.
- SPECS/APPLICATIONS: Cat6 unshielded Riser cable supports 1Gb (Gigabit) Ethernet and up to 550MHz at 328 Feet. Achieve up to 10Gb at shorter distances with standard IEEE 802.3bz (2.5GBase-T and 5GBase-T). Power devices such as: PoE (Power Over Ethernet), computers, routers, IP Cameras, switches, keystone jacks, RJ45's, modems, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, ethernet adapters, Fax Machines, Smart TV's, Mesh networks, access points, cctv and much more!
- PACKAGING: Easy to pull Reelex II box providing you with the best quality box in the industry. Reelex II Box is engineered for tangle-free, twist-free pulling providing smoother installations. Multi-layer design increases package strength, stronger handle, and package is 100% recyclable. Box comes with UL sticker and cable information. Keep track of your cable runs with a foot marked jacket every 2 feet.
- COMPLIANCE: Get the most certified Cat6 Riser cable on Amazon with our UL Listed, ETL Verified, RoHS Compliant, TAA Compliant and 3P Tested. All cable boxes include UL Certified stickers. All cables have specification, Length and UL printing on jacket. Enjoy cable that prioritizes safety and performance. Able to pass building inspections and building code this cable combines fast speeds, durability and certification that your network will love.
Binding: Personal Computers
Details: Product Description Elite Cable Cat6 Riser (CMR) bulk cable is designed with headroom for tomorrow's emerging high speed LAN technologies. Cat6 CMR bulk (LAN) cables are perfect for Gigabit Ethernet, ATM, Broadband Video and PoE. This CMR rated cable is to be installed in non plenum areas, the walls and can be placed in between the floors. Elite Cat6 riser is constructed above standards that will make any project successful. The features are top of the line performance boasting a high performance of transmission frequencies up to 550MHz. This Cat6 riser cable is built without a spline for when greater flexibility is needed. Elite Cable has included more insulation around the wires to give you the performance you want against near end crosstalk. The advanced designed box has the strength to hold up in any condition and makes pulling a breeze. On top of that the Reelex II box is Eco-Friendly and is 100% recyclable. The structure is perfectly assembled to master any project and configure for horizontal and buildings backbone. Quality comes first with Elite Cat6 Riser Cable so you know what you are getting is truly a step ahead. 100% pure copper for greater performance and exceeds Cat6 industry standards. All one thousand feet of the jacket is marked every 2 feet so you know how much length is left. Pair this cable with Cat6 unshielded connectors for a network your home or business has always wanted.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 14.5 x 10.6 inches