Brand: Tripp Lite
- APPROVED FOR USE IN PATIENT-CARE AREAS WHEN PROPERLY MOUNTED: Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care vicinities. Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments.
- VERSATILE MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH FOUR HOSPITAL-GRADE OUTLETS & 2' CORD: 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power. 2 ft. power cord eliminates excess cordage that needs to be wrapped up. Metal housing.
- UL 1363A COMPLIANT & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off. Easy to mount on a variety of surfaces. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL COATING - 99.9% EFFECTIVE IN INHIBITING BACTERIA AND VIRUSES: Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA. Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments. Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: For peace of mind, this unit is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Release Date: 18-06-2013
Details: Tripp Lite's PS-402-HG-OEM Power Strip is designed to be installed on any mobile cart, diagnostic equipment, instrument, IV pole, etc. It is designed to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable equipment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted. Features 4 output receptacles, 2-ft. AC power cord and two built-in resettable circuit breakers that control power to all outlets and protect against overloads. Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff. Optional-use keyhole mounting tabs and flanges.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 4.0 x 2.1 inches