Brand: Tripp Lite
- PROTECT ELECTRONIC DEVICES FROM POWER SURGES & SPIKES IN HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENTS: Six NEMA 5-15R-HG AC outlets accept most computer, networking and telecom equipment. Protects your sensitive electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes - ideal for environments where hospital-grade plugs and outlets are desired. Also known as: ISOBAR6ULTRAHG, IBAR6HG, IBAR6-HG.
- 6 HOSPITAL-GRADE OUTLETS ACCEPT WIDE RANGE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES: Features six hospital-grade outlets (for use outside of patient care areas) arranged in 3 unique isolated filter banks that block disruptive EMI/RFI line noise interference and prevent mutual interference between connected components. Outlets are widely spaced to accommodate up to 3 large transformers without blocking remaining outlets.
- TESTED TO UL 1449, UL 1363 AND CUL STANDARDS: 3330 joules of surge suppression protect against dangerous power spikes. Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when protection circuit has been compromised. Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status at a glance. It is tested to UL 1449 3rd Edition, UL 1363 and cUL (Canada) standards, but is not approved for patient-care vicinities.
- FITS EFFORTLESSLY INTO YOUR WORKSTATION, NOT FOR PATIENT-CARE VICINITIES: An extra-long, 15-ft. cord with hospital-grade 5-15P plug enables connection to a distant wall outlet and a space-saving, right-angle 5-15P plug allows furniture to be placed flush against the wall. Included safety covers protect against dust while blocking accidental contact with unused outlets. Keyhole slots on the back of the unit enable the ISOBAR6ULTRAHG to be mounted on a wall.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: For peace of mind, the ISOBAR6ULTRAHG comes with a lifetime warranty.
Details: Tripp Lite's Isobar 6 Ultra Hospital-Grade Surge Suppressor has 6 hospital-grade outlets, a 12-ft. cord with a hospital-grade plug, diagnostic LEDs, and a surge suppression rating of 600 joules
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 6.8 x 3.5 inches