Brand: Nuance Dragon
- Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 Speech Recognition Software and Nuance PowerMic III
- Available for independent practices of 24 or fewer physicians, Dragon Medical Practice Edition is a locally-installed solution designed and priced especially for smaller practices that want to transform the documentation process.
- Cutting-edge technology brings efficiency to the clinic environment with superior speech recognition, amplified for medical use.
- Simple setup, easy-to-use functions, dependable performance and optimized for portable touchscreens. Clinicians dictate in their own words anywhere in the EHR—faster and more accurately than ever before and Enhanced in-app help.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA requirements for patient security and confidentiality by employing secure encryption methods throughout the workflow.
Details: Powered by a next generation speech engine, Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 achieves 99% accuracy out of the box without voice profile training. Physicians and other health care providers navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record and spend less time typing or clicking in the EHR. Distinct from nonmedical speech recognition, Dragon Medical Practice Edition combines 90 medical specialty and subspecialty vocabularies with acoustic models based on the unique way physicians speak—audio, syntax, style and structure—resulting in remarkable accuracy. Advanced Deep Learning technology constantly learns and adapts to voice and environmental variations—even during dictation—to refine performance. Dictate for real-time speech to text or transcribe audio recordings to create clinical documentation. In as little as 60 seconds, users gain access to uninterrupted, high-quality speech recognition even where reliable internet is not widely available—all with no profile training, and with dynamic microphone adjustment. Options and settings are consolidated into one easy-to-use dialog box for easy management of profile and auto-formatting options. A movable DragonBar provides easy access to popular features and automatically collapses when not in use. Customized macros for frequently dictated text can be created with a single voice command. Along with high performance on modern desktop and laptop Windows computers, Dragon Medical Practice Edition delivers documentation productivity on the go through compatibility with Windows 10 touchscreen devices. Hybrid touch and keyboard interaction work seamlessly for controlling the DragonBar and other features. Dictate within applications and EHR textbox fields, or use the Dragon dictation box to compose content—insert auto-texts, navigate template fields, dictate and edit—and transfer text with a simple voice command.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.0 x 8.5 inches