- Interface: M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe 1.4 *Please check your motherboard manual and make sure your motherboard's M. 2 slot supports PCIe NVMe or M Key with NVMe. This SSD is not compatible with Mac. Additional parts may be required to use on Mac system.
- High density 3D NAND provides ideal product durability and reliability
- XPG S50 series is designed for the AMD X570 chipset to help you fully benefit from the PCIe 4.0 performance of your new 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen PC.
- To maximize user experience, please update SSD firmware to the latest version.
- 5 Years manufacturer warranty
Binding: Personal Computers
Details: Experience the New Computing Utilizing the fast PCIe gen3x4 interface*, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Pro reaches high speeds of up to 2100/1500MB per second (read/write)**, outperforming SATA 6GB/s by a huge margin - several times over, with NVMe 1.3, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Pro delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for intelligent SLC caching, DRAM cache buffer and LDPC ECC technologies, XPG GAMMIX SX6000 Pro maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications. SPECIFICATION Capacity : 1TB/2TB Form Factor :M.2 2280 Interface : PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe 1.3 Performance : Sequential Read/Write: up to 3900/3200MB/s* 4K Random Read/Write: up to 490K/540K* TBW: 1480TB* * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables. MTBF : 2,000,000 Hours Warranty : 5 Year
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.1 x 0.7 inches