Color: Classic Black
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Indefinite Wireless Power w/ Wireless Power Transfer: The Hyperflux mousepad keeps the mouse powered without ever needing to stop to recharge
- Included Dual Hard & Soft Mat Surface: Easily switch between surfaces by flipping over the top layer
- Unparalleled for Wireless Gaming: A lack of an internal battery keeps the Mamba Hyperflux lighter than the competition at 96g, similar to wired mice.9 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse.Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 02-03-2018
Details: The Razer Firefly HyperFlux is the latest evolution in Razer’s award-winning RGB mouse mat line. It features a dual-sided hard and cloth surface that allows for flexible playstyles. Gamers can opt to use the hard side for speedy mouse actions or the cloth side for control and precision aiming. When connected, the mat supplies indefinite power to the mouse, allowing for smooth, unceasing gameplay.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 12.6 x 3.1 inches